Guardian Supported Living Staff Recruitment Birmingham
Why work for us?
If you care about making a difference and want to work for a company which invests in its staff, why not consider working for us?
Guardian Supported Living is a flexible employer and we have a range of competitive benefits which set us apart from the rest:
- We pay an annual salary, or weekly or an hourly rate, depending on the role. Working for us, you’ll be told upfront what you’re going to earn so you can make plans for your future.
- We are flexible to our employees’ needs. If your children are in school, you may want to do certain hours that work around their needs, or you may be looking for your first full-time job and want to know exactly how many hours you’ll do each week. We offer a wide range of choices and work with you to make sure you’re happy with your contracted hours.
- We pay expenses for using your own car to travel for work, which is designed to cover fuel as well as wear and tear on your vehicle when use of your car for work is essential.
- We give you a free uniform and you can claim back through HMRC the cost of laundering it.
- We give all of our staff free training to ensure that you can give the best possible service to our clients.
- We have an attractive bonus scheme, paid out based on the quality of your work.
- We offer a pension scheme so you can build up that retirement nest egg.
- If you work for us, we will require Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (formerly known as CRB checks).
- All staff have one-to-one meetings regularly with a manager and an annual appraisal.
- Through these meetings, we explore ways to help you develop in your career and ensure you’re getting the training and development you need.
- We are proud to have many years experiences and are commitment to our employees.